- To look around, press the Mouselook button to activate the Mouselook mode. Now your view follows the mouse movement.
- When Mouselook mode is activated, you can move around by using arrow keys or W-A-S-D keys on your keyboard. Pressing spacebar will enable/disable vertical mode (fly mode). Keep shift pressed to move faster.
- Pressing ESC disables the Mouselook mode . Now you can use the mouse to operate the tablet again.
Interacting with the virtual space
In Desktop mode you can pick up objects and manipulate them in the virtual space using just your keyboard and mouse. Interactive objects are highlighted with white outline when you move your mouse or reticle on top of them.
- Mouselook mode: There's a small aiming reticle in the center of the screen. Point the reticle at an interactable object and press the left mouse button to grab hold of it. Now, while holding the mouse button down, you can move the object by navigating in space.
- Cursor mode: You can move an object across the screen by dragging it with your mouse. You can also use the whiteboard tools with your mouse.
- In either mode, right-clicking over an interactable object will display its context menu, which contains editing options such as delete.