Users that have access to your Team and Team Spaces can be found here. If you need to restrict member access to specific Spaces, you can create a new Team with this specific Space and assign these users to the new Team.
For example, let’s say you want Marketing and Sales teams to have their own Lounge meeting spaces. Create one Team for Sales and another for Marketing. Assign members to their respective team spaces and add a Lounge scene to both of them.
Inviting new members
Only team admins can invite and remove members within their organization’s Team(s). You should name at least one user with administrator permissions. If a team is created through our web pages, the user becomes the team administrator.
- Select Invite Members to open the Invite new member to team window
- Add the member’s email address and choose the user role.
- The invitation is sent to the user's email address and they need to accept the invitation before accessing Glue.
- The administrator can see the invitation status from the list. “Invitation pending” means the user has not yet accepted the invitation
- The invitation is valid for 10 days. If the user does not accept it, the administrator can resend the invitation