Glue is available both for PC and Mac users from our website. Find installers for Glue client for Windows and Mac here
SteamVR is needed to use Glue on PC VR headsets. Please see the helpful video below for SteamVR setup instructions.
SteamVR and Mixed Reality for SteamVR
For PC VR headsets you will need to install SteamVR that enables the VR mode in Glue. To do that:
1. Go to www.steampowered.com to download and install the Steam client.
2. Create a Steam account and log in.
3. Launch Steam application and navigate to the Library section.
4. Make a search for SteamVR.
5. Click the icon and install.
Network settings for PC VR users
Glue meetings can be accessed from any network that fulfils the requirements listed below. Even with mobile 4G network connection Glue experience is fine and dandy if firewall is not blocking the necessary communication.
- 150-300Kb/s upload & download if no screen/video sharing is used
- 5-7Mb/s upload for sharing screen/video, 5-7Mb/s download for receiving screen/video share.
Domains to be whitelisted for HTTPS traffic:
Domains whitelisted for encrypted TCP / UDP traffic:
- *.rt.collab.glue.work, ports 7780-7799